Kiera and Grandma tried to build a snowman, but Kiera liked the sled much better!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lisa! This is Michelle (formerly Wisseman). I saw your site on Jona's blog and like to look in periodically. I got homesick for Sheridan when I saw the picture of Carol! Please tell her and Bruce hello for me. You all look great!
Looks like you were definately enjoying the day out!! Cassidy has decided that snow isn't all that fun compared to riding her bike and swinging in the sun.
4 comments:
Hi Lisa! This is Michelle (formerly Wisseman). I saw your site on Jona's blog and like to look in periodically. I got homesick for Sheridan when I saw the picture of Carol! Please tell her and Bruce hello for me. You all look great!
Looks like you were definately enjoying the day out!! Cassidy has decided that snow isn't all that fun compared to riding her bike and swinging in the sun.
Fun to see little ones having so much fun no matter the weather!! Of course, grandmas make it extra fun. :) Keep posting! Linda
Great to see some pics of Kiera. Now you need to post some of the whole family.
Post a Comment